• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you are my sunshine; kids/any
    Alivia
    I believe the night I’ve never met hides one elusive star I need
    Alivia had a habit of snoring...as well as reaching for her other half in her sleep, feeling for the security of Arete's warmth and the soft fluff that encompassed their forms. Liv does not feel Arete slip away as she is curled up with her back touching her sister's. She does not hear the soft crunch of hooves but what does wake her is when the blue filly stretched in her slumber to roll over on the other girl. Limbs hit the bare ground where they should have been propped upon on her twin and this wakes the indigo girl with a surprise. Where's Ret? Liv was moving to her feet without a further thought, frantic as her senses buzzed awake. Blue eyes are searching as she stands stock still except for the small ears, listening. "Ret?" Her voice is a harsh whisper as she knows Momma would scold them both for wandering off at night.

When she feels like she can wait no longer, the thin limbs move the girl towards the direction of Arete's last smell. It is as she walks that the night creatures, the boogeymen, who steal little boys and girls who should be in bed to make them slaves or eat them begin to manifest in her head! "Ret? Arete?" Her little voice grew but not by much. Alivia shook with fright as she did not like being without her sister or alone in the dead of night (mostly her sister though because they could always go exploring together at night). But it is the howl that spurs the girl. Liv wastes absolutely -no- time hauling butt. Spindly legs are moving the small form blindly though the woods as she fights her fears, biting back screaming bloody murder.

Call it instinct or a twin connection but in a matter of moments, Liv is crashing against her twin (barely missing Jinju). In a heave of breath, her small heart fluttering with surprise- "Ret Ret!" The small indigo child wraps herself around her sister before jumping to her feet. "No! No go without Liv ever again, Ret Ret. You scared me!" Alivia scolds her sister, in a rather Momma fashion, before noticing the other girl. "Oh hello." Liv gives her a smile (completely forgetting their situation) till another howl causes her to shrink against the night and gaze around, perplexed as to find their way home. Pale blue eyes look to the dark filly. "Do you know the way home?" It was a silly question as the girls are clearly lost.

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-08-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-09-2016, 02:11 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Alivia - 09-09-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-11-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Durotan - 09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Espeon - 09-28-2016, 04:34 PM