• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan
    Jinju
    She had accepted him as her uncle in the same way as Reagan had become her aunt. They weren’t as close as she was with the gray mare, but he wasn’t a stranger like the other Taiga residents. So if Jinju would have to pick someone to comfort and calm her, it would definitely been him. Reagan would’ve been her first pick, but her current state was due to the missing of the emerald and gray mare.

Holding her breath after just another call for her aunt, the black filly tried to be as silent as possible. Maybe, maybe if she kept real quiet, she could hear Reagan’s answer. It was then that she heard footsteps in the snow, a light crackling sound. ”Aunt Reagan?” voice merely more than a whisper. With a hopeful glint in her ruby eyes she looks up, only to find her uncle standing there.

Tears are running down her cheeks, as she is finally able to let her emotions, the fear, get the better of her. Ignoring his hesitance she crossed the distance that is left between them, pressing herself closely against his side. Jinju is shaking, not due to the cold, but due to the fear and panic that has taken her over. ”Un-uncle Ruan” she murmurs as she rubs her cheek against his shoulder. ”Aunt Reagan.. She.. She is gone, right?”

OOC: No <3 it's perfectly fine.. Sorry for the shortness of my words though Sad

Messages In This Thread
    I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan - by Jinju - 09-11-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan - by Jinju - 09-12-2016, 07:13 AM