• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tagging problem?
    I'm noticing lately that I'm not always receiving notifications when I'm tagged. When Furrow was tagged by Njenyi before the change I didn't receive notifications, and just now, when Berber tagged me for the avatar thread, I didn't receive a notification either. Is this perhaps something with the site, or have I accidentally done something to my account settings?
    this happens to me all the time too!
    Go to the User CP, Edit Options, and make sure "Alert me with a notice when I receive a Private Message." is still checked.

If it is checked, can you let us know what browser you use? I'll have Kortnee or Dianna take a look, cause it might be something in the javascript. I've been getting alerts for everything though, so I'm not entirely sure. :/
    Just checked, and that box was checked for my ooc account, but not for Furrow's account, which is weird. So I'm guessing something is going on. I use Safari.
    So one PM was to Furrow, which I'm guessing you didn't get since it wasn't checked (you do have to check that option for every account, I don't think it defaults to the master account preferences or anything). But there was also a PM to Tinsel that didn't go through? Did I get that right? Haha.

@[Kortnee] or @[Dianna] - adding you guys cause I cannot fix this one. :/
    Yes, you are correct! Well, there was a tag to my ooc account that didn't notify me. I still seem to get pm's sent by players, but, at least in this one instance, I was not notified when I was tagged.
    I'll look into it - I'm not sure how to fix it though, as it's inconsistent vs. broken. I'll see if anyone else has a problem despite having the "Notify me" option checked.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday