• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quick question
    So according to the new rules it says new players may join one horse with a horn, wings, immortality etc Does this only apply to new people who join AFTER the version update? 

I'm asking because I joined Rorschach but I haven't posted with him yet and I was curious if he would get the same right to be joined with a trait or not or if he has to earn all of his traits through gaining points. 

Thank you in advance!! Smile
    It's fine to give Rorschach either wings/ horn, or immortality as your "newbie" trait; just post an update.

One clarification: new traits aren't earned with points, points are for previously traited characters to 'earn' their traits back. So you can join him with wings, but you can't then earn points to also get a horn.
    Ok Big Grin

So if non-traited horses can't use points to gain traits, then what do they use them for? If they are already part of herd and they don't plan on trying to petition for a land, are their points pointless? 

I'm just wondering cuz I made a point tracker thread and none of my horses have traits and if their points don't mean anything I will delete the post so it's not cluttering the board Smile
    Don't kill yourself trying to get points or anything, but we may have future plans involving extra points Smile really, the account should keep track for you so you don't need to make lists of all your threads or anything, that's mostly just necessary for land claiming,
    Ok Smile thank you!!