• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she's got nothing left to lose

It was impossible not to eavesdrop on the foal’s conversation. Jason was amused by the discussion of flight. Though Jason didn’t need wings to fly, he often grew them when he decided to travel in such a way. It felt far more natural to flap feathered wings and glide along the wind.

The discussion turned for a moment and the colt spoke of his mother from the Deserts, yep, Jason had assumed correctly. The description of the colt’s father was strange, but to be honest the little one didn’t seem completely developed yet. All of his current descriptions were left a little wanting anyway. Either way it was easy for the two foals to catch Jason’s concern. Youth brought about such innocent conversation, and reminded Jason of their vulnerability.

When Rowyn tapped into Rune’s mind, Jason could sense the release of magic. He himself smirked and looked to the filly, ”Your mothers right, it isn’t nice to enter heads without permission” Jason had to concentrate a bit more than usual to enter the small ones mind- he had definitely grown rusty.

Jason then looked back to the mother and nodded his head at the introductions. ”My name is Jason. It is a pleasure to meet you.” The young colt once again stole the conversation away from the adults and invited the trio to his home. It was clear to the stallion that the Deserts would make a far better match for the mom and daughter pair than the Gates. Rowyn needed relationships with ones her own age- the Gates could barely offer a sanctuary at the moment. ”Well thank you for the invitation, but I believe I’ll be staying with the Gates a bit longer.” Jason spoke more assuredly now. ”I think the Deserts would be a good home for you two.” He looked to the pair. ”Perhaps I’ll come visit some time, if you wouldn’t mind that.” Jason needed to venture to the Deserts sometime and checking in on the three would be a good excuse. Jason was trying to make a change- whoever he connected with he wanted to stay involved in one-way or another.
    jason

Messages In This Thread
    she's got nothing left to lose - by Darking - 05-08-2015, 08:40 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Perun - 05-08-2015, 09:04 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Jason - 05-08-2015, 09:15 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Darking - 05-08-2015, 09:54 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Perun - 05-08-2015, 10:41 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Jason - 05-09-2015, 07:50 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Darking - 05-10-2015, 03:00 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Perun - 05-10-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Jason - 05-13-2015, 12:01 PM
    RE: she's got nothing left to lose - by Darking - 05-18-2015, 12:52 AM