• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Let there be light
    fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.
    Romek finds himself undertaking the arduous trek up to the lands of the Mountain, although this time accompanied by no-one else. He was glad he did not have to drag the children up here this time, the air is thin and not exactly a pleasure to breathe. No, the children stay at home curled up warm against their mothers at this early hour, and the spotted stallion climbs.

Upon reaching the small glade, the stallion speaks, to thin air (feeling a little stupid, even though he knows that Beqanna is listening).  ”I would like my shifting back. I need it to help protect my family, and truthfully, I do not feel whole without it.” it had been his for so long that not being able to do so was hard to get to grips with.

”I know you have already given me so much, and I appreciate that. I understand your anger must run deep, and I apologise for taking your magic…” He remembers when he lived in the Deserts, and had a fancy set of ram horns gifted to him by the land itself, a gift he had not appreciated at the time. He had not wanted anyone to suffer for it, especially not Beqanna itself.

Romek

Romek’s point tracker
    Granted
    New Point Total: 4pts