• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Change and Sorrow
    Looking around, lost in thought, the stallion thought about what was happening. She came from one of the now-united kingdoms, he suspected, and was interested in expanding her network most likely. "Not any of the other ruled lands. I've mostly been staying with my family, here." He says, an ear flopping backward as he hears a rustling - horses' hooves moving the leaves? He turns and it's his sister.

"What, Lieutenant?" He barks at his sister, his ears back in anger now. Just when I'd started to calm down again.. Of course." He grumbles in his head, shaking it in an attempt to control his feelings. He lost control and pawed the ground, staring at his sister.

Messages In This Thread
    Change and Sorrow - by Real Fire - 09-16-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Thorunn - 09-19-2016, 04:30 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Real Fire - 09-20-2016, 08:23 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Thorunn - 09-22-2016, 07:00 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Real Fire - 09-23-2016, 08:34 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Thorunn - 09-24-2016, 02:29 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Real Fire - 09-26-2016, 08:55 AM
    RE: Change and Sorrow - by Thorunn - 09-28-2016, 12:13 PM