• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thing...
    So the join posts that have been showing up the same color as the background? It's because that's the color of the code put on the join board so you can copy/paste and just fill it out. Unless you actively clear the formatting or paste it as plain text/without formatting, it posts as the color you paste it as. Anyhow, could the color of that be changed so it doesn't show up as looking invisible? That might help with the join board confusion some...?

....I think. It's midnight, I might have just totally made that up. :| If I'm wrong, ignore me.
    So I tried, and I can't replicate this issue. It pastes in as unformatted text for me. How are you copying and pasting/what browser are you using?

That said, I changed the colors anyway, so hopefully that helps. I can't test it though till I figure out how that's happening (I know mybb is finicky, I just can't make it be finicky for me right now, of course)
    ...it's pasting as unformatted for me now. I have no idea. I'm using Chrome at the moment, and on a different computer than I usually am, so maybe that's why? idek, man, I clearly should not try to figure things like that out in the wee hours of the morning and while sleep deprived and overcaffeinated. Sorry, maybe ignore this unless somebody else has the same problem or I can figure out the answer to that question.
    Nah, I'm sure it wasn't pasting right for you for whatever reason. I just don't know why. But *hopefully* it'll work now, since I made the code text color match the normal text color anyway.