• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any
    Djinni blinks quietly at the empty-eyed mare, unsure how to proceed. Should she say something else? Should she leave? She is saved from the struggle of making a decision by a reply from the roan mare.

Though the scars on the other mare were plentiful, Djinni could offhandedly name a dozen reasons for scars - not all of them were the result of suffering. The expression (or rather, the lack of) in the unicorn's eyes is what has prompted her question. After all, it would never occur to her to asked a scarified member of the sisterhood if they were in need of help; those women were proud of the their battle marks.

The outright lie of an answer has Djinni tilting her head, as a deeper frown mare the previous concern on her features. She doesn't return the other female's smile with anything more than a continued pursing of her mouth. The grullo doesn't speak up again until the other mare has fallen silent; she is unable to hold back her curiosity at the mention of wings.

"Worthless?" She asks, the frown on her face lessening a bit as curiosity overcomes it. Djinni is a kind creature, but she is far more interested in learning about others than in making them feel their best. "I've had wings before. I liked them."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any - by Djinni - 09-19-2016, 12:35 PM