• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any
    "I can;t imagine why they wouldn't," Djinni replies, which she knows is a lie even as she says it. They could always think of something - the roan looks mutinous, she's a stallion in disguise, she won't fall in line and obey properly. Djinni would be all the more fond of her if she were any of those aforementioned things, of course, and the potential of such deception is almost as intriguing as the idea of inviting the mare back to the Sisterhood.

But it is best not to get her hopes up; the horned mare is probably just what she seems on the outside: a sad soul in need of time to rest.

Still, Djinni knows there was some uncertainty in the way that she'd answered the question, and given the hesitation in the other female's eyes, she cannot quite bring herself to leave it at that. "Yes," she adds, "They'll take you in. As a Sister myself, I'm free to invite whoever I please, even if I don't know their name." At that she smiles, trying to diffuse the rather serious turn of their conversation.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any - by Djinni - 10-25-2016, 01:45 PM