• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  your forgiveness {trait petition}
    breaking waves of change
    It is when she finally felt it was time. Her body aching for her primal urge to change into her panther self, her most comfortable form. It was then she felt stronger, less vulnerable. So it is today, when our dark feline woman wakes from her sandy nest within one of the Coast's many caves (of which she was quite thankful for), that she decides to travel back up the mountain, to ask for forgiveness once again. She was to gain her abilities back.

The trek was long, though at least it was not nearly as cold as it was the last time she ventured up to the summit. Warm sun rays beat down on her now salted coat, she was beyond thankful for this warmth, especially since the mountain would still be a lot colder than the lands below this early in the spring. She followed a newly beaten path, hoof prints in the soft mud of all sizes lead her winding through the forests now, taking her to the base of the mountain. She took in a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts before making her way up to the summit.

It took her much less time to get here unlike before, when the trek took about three days. She and the other sisters were exhausted. But, she was glad they managed to please the fairy. For now she and the sisterhood had the Coast, a new land to grow our Amazon roots in. Become a great and peaceful kingdom full of strong independent women. She smiled, the thought of years to come, how great the sisterhood would become, and she began the trek up the steep side of the mountain.

She pressed herself deep into the hard rocky soil, her body filled with determination and passion, she was not going to stop til she reached the summit. Though a few stumbles here and there caused her to take more caution. She couldn't risk falling. So she marched along more slowly.  Nearing the middle, she began to feel her instincts slowing back, the panther spirit returning to her body. She knew she was getting close to the fairies, for here is where the magic still reigns free. She tries to push on faster, but the steepness of the mountain is too great. But soon she slowly reaches the summit, the cold, thin air battering her body once more.

She shivers, her short thin mane and tail whipped about in the energy filled thin air. She took another step forward, taking a knee in respect. Her voice was humble and sincere, though she spoke up loud and full of passion for her creators. It was now she realizes her more spiritual side. These beings were the creators, the destroyers, the ones who ruled over them all....and they downright deserved respect and to be paid back for the things they have given so lovingly to the horses of Beqanna.

"Faerie spirits of Beqanna, it is I, Naga! I have come to you once more, this time to ask for my ability back. I know you have given me so much already, and I am beyond thankful and very much honored to live in your beautiful Coast. Though I feel....an emptiness that I can only express is almost as if I am vulnerable and small. Which I know is a punishment I deserved for taking my ability to shift into a panther for granted. Though another punishment was the death of Rhy...the mother I never had. She too could shape shift, she was the one who taught me to control when and how to shift. It is a great part of my memories of her. Though now that I am without my trait, without her, I feel like I lost even more of a connection with her. Shifting together and enjoying the treetops and sunbathing rocks were ways we bonded..

If there is any way you could please return my ability...I would be eternally grateful. I promise from now on to take the life you have provided us with more respect, and I will do my best as a leader of one of your new lands, to do my best to protect the land and assure peace within it. I beg of you, I miss Rhy, I miss being able to shift...please return my last connection, my last memories I have of her, almost my entire being...please. It feels as if part of my soul is gone without it. "

Her sentiment was real. Her feelings of her connection to why through shifting was real. Even though she could never see her again, even though she would never speak with her again, her memories of her were attached to her panther form, and she felt a love for it because of that. As well as it being a big part of her, she was her panther form, it was a part of her life.  She hoped the fairy would return it to her. For as of now, she was just a shell, for part of her soul was gone.
    Naga

Naga's point tracker!! http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11298

She would like her panther shifting returned please fairy!!<3
    Please provide links in your tracker to the posts you have made - at a minimum, we need links for the recruitment posts.
    Updated the point tracker with all possible links I could find Big Grin
    Granted.
    New Point Total: 3

In the future, please don't include points that you used towards the land in your tracker. It was very confusing for us and math is hard Sad