• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Complicated Q..
    Forgive me if this has already been covered/answered, but I didn't see it anywhere, or may have missed it (entirely possible).

Okay, so Malyk has/had Wings, Immortality, and Bone-bending before the version change. All genetic. According to new rules in regards to trait spaces, that puts him at 5 spaces, and what I understand is they can only have 4. So, do I have to choose one he doesn't get back? Or how does that work now?

Thanks in advance!!
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    Hey Abby! So we'll update the rule to make this clearer - it's vague currently (as in, not explained, haha). But basically here's how it works:

1) Any horse joined/born/whatever AFTER the new layout launched in September, 2016 can only have 4 spaces worth of active magic.
    2) Any horse from BEFORE the new layout can earn back all their traits. The only thing will be with trait genetics, as it was before, if you have your trait genetics done you can only have 4 spaces worth of traits considered genetic and expressed by the parent.