• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ideas :)
    Hello everyone!

So obviously this is a whole new thing and I had a couple of ideas.

MY FAVOURITE ONE SO FAR is 'Houses' - think GoT. So Taiga would be made up of a limited number of various houses/family units/herds/whatever, and each house is led by a Lord and a Lady. Super flexible.

Thoughts/opinions anyone?

And anyone wanna help with 'discovering' the geography of Taiga? I wanna do a map eventually. But input would be A1.
    YES I love this idea <3 <3 <3
    I like this idea a lot. I think it'd be cool to have something that's more of a combination of the old kingdom structure and herd one. A gathering of families/houses, I know there were a few of us talking about putting something similar together before we ran out of new lands. Also I'd be down for helping with the topography. I realize I don't technically play anyone who lives here right now, but details...
    The house idea sounds pretty interesting; I think it'd be a creative element to add to Taiga.

For the map thing, I'm not too good with topography, but I can help with descriptions if anything.
    could reagan and ruan have a house? Big Grin we totally could do that.
    Sam, what did you have in mind for old and new together? Something like our current rank board?

But yes, I super super love the idea of having families/houses/herds, whatever you want to call them (I prefer calling them Houses, as it kinda shows they have more power, you know? Which they will do, since they'll be in charge of their own band of people, although 'sworn' to the Kings/Queen - sorry, i've been reading too much Song of Ice and Fire...)

And Spink YES DEFINITELY! It seems like it's all happening that way IC anyway but it'd be good to formalise it IC or whatever, make it a tradition and so on.
    Would they like to be listed as on of the 'herds' down the bottom? I will change the titles to Lord/Lady, although I'm not much good with board HTML so can't do much other than that. And it feels wrong having Lord/Lady below all the ranks! (In my head I envision the Lord/Lady of each House to command a high level of respect, and be part of the royal court if that makes sense? Like on equal footing with the second in command).

Any ideas how to put this into a rank board, guys? xD
    lol that was kind of what I meant, Jaya. The House system feels like a combination of the two, to some extent. And I like that.