• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renegade Redd's [Open for business!]
    [Okay, I had to go back and edit this just a smidge since I was half asleep when I wrote it last night :p]

She wasn't sure how she even ended up going out that night. Earlier in the week her friends had all made her promise that she'd sneak in to this new bar with them. As usual when they made these sort of plans she had promised to go with them, with no real intention of leaving the house that night. In fact, the only reason she had left at all was because halfway through her cosplay makeup the texts had begun. "Ur coming out tnight rhgt??!" She had ignored that one. "RAE PLZ U PRMSD!" That one also went ignored. "Well put ur cozply pics on fb if u dnt cm". That one had her throwing off her carefully brushed wig and ripping off the carefully constructed armor she had been working on. Since she had already put some makeup on she did a quick winged liner and ran out the door.

Leaving in the violet contacts.

So now she was riding the subway on her way to some random bar she really didn't care to visit. At least this would prevent her precious photos from being leaked all over Facebook. She'd never hear the end of it from her mother if that happened. Of course why her mother needed Facebook in the first place was completely beyond her. It wasn't her fault that half the main female characters in anime's preferred short skirts and tied up white shirts. She was just trying to keep her outfits as close to the originals as possible. But her mom sees ONE photo and goes bananas accusing her of dressing up like a hooker.

Of course her current outfit her mom probably wouldn't approve of either. For opposite reasons. Now she was dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a green tanktop and fitted black zipup hoodie. She could hear her mother's voice in her head now, "you look like a hoodlum!".

Finally she saw her stop and hopped off, black boots hitting the pavement with a quiet tap. She hopped up the stairs quickly before making a turn down the correct street and stopping just in front of the bar. It looked decent enough, not like some of the places she'd been dragged to.

She tried not to play with her dark red hair, she knew it made her look younger than the 22 years old that it said on her fake ID. The day she had turned 18 her best friend had presented her with it like it was the best thing ever. Just because she got drunk at conventions did not mean she wanted to start bar hopping with her school friends. But here she was. Actually, here she was and they were no where in sight.

She sighed, straightened up and tried to walk as confidently as she could up to the door. The bouncer barely glanced at her ID and so she slipped in the door and tried to make it quickly into the darkest corner she could find. Of course in her hurry she managed to almost bump into a tall redheaded man, "sorry", she mumbled head down as she swerved around him. The petite girl did dare a glance back to look at him and her eyes widened just slightly. Of course she'd bump in to some hottie and look like a total clutz within the first 2 minutes of stepping through the door. What. An. Idiot. To quote her fave HP person.

She snuggled into her booth, realizing too late that a heavily tattooed gentleman was sitting only a few feet away. She just couldn't catch a break! She flipped her hair over her eyes and tried to discreetly peer at him through it. Man, he was gorgeous too! What was with this place. Crap. Maybe it was a gay bar. That would explain the hot guys.

The violet eyed girl looked up as a waitress swung by, apparently she got a free shot for being one of the first 10 in. "I don't usually do shots.. so whatever you recommend. As for the drink, jack and coke please." She was seriously killing her friends when.. and if.. they got here.

OOC: I never post peoples so I hope this is okay! Raeanne as a person http://i63.tinypic.com/vfcwbc.jpg

Messages In This Thread
    Renegade Redd's [Open for business!] - by Reilly - 09-23-2016, 01:03 AM
    RE: Renegade Redd's [Open for business!] - by Raeanne - 09-24-2016, 11:52 PM