• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Jord
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord's soft hazel orbs fell upon the ground as Akkadian asked her what she remembered. She lowered her skull as her strong legs gently seamed to crumble beneath her and lower her ebon bodice to the earth, laying down in the grass. She looked up at him, a innocent look in her gaze, his smooth yet strong muscled frame standing before her, as she nudged her skull to motion for him to sit with her. It was time for a serious talk. "Well.. " Jord spoke, pausing for a moment trying to recall whatever memories she may have. She let out a soft sigh as the wind blew her banner and forelock slightly. "I slightly remember home. Hot, humid, sandy, ... the thing that sticks out most was it smelled like... like blood."  Her vocals announced softly, pausing at the end before finishing her sentence. "Mother.. I don't remember her, father and our older brother was always away at war. You were around half of the time, either watching over me, or ignoring me for 'training' or 'war games'. So I was pretty much alone..." Jord spoke, her voice choking slightly. She cleared her throat of the frog that inhabited it. "No parents to raise me.. not that you didn't do a good job... don't get me wrong Akka." She said softly, looking at him and shooting him a gentle yet kind smile. "But look at us.. we're totally different. As I've grown up.. from my child hood, I've realized we are not the same breed. I'm huge and muscular.. not like that slender, curvy mare you were chasing around the mountain." Jord said lowering her head once more.. almost ashamed and disgusted of her bodice and form, feeling a bit like an outcast from her family's lineage, she wanted to be like him. She had never had a stag interested in her besides Baymax.. but even he left her. "You're this strong, masculine, brute of a steed. Trained in all forms of combat and mind games. Yet I know deep inside you still care for me,.. although even by just looking at me I'm not of your kind, of your lineage. So i've been wondering who am I and why do you care so much about me?"  Jord said her vocals softening toward the end. Her water filled pools looked up at the man she had considered her brother her entire life. "Who am I, Akka? I will not judge you for your answer, as long as it's the truth. Anam Ami Akkadian....."  Jord said closing her orbs as the tears streamed down her face, gently laying her head against Akkadian.. feeling completely lost. Would the mysteries and questions of her past and her history be solved.. Did her brother know the truth.. the answers her entire life?  Jord fell quiet as she waited for answers. 

Messages In This Thread
    Jord - by Akkadian - 09-24-2016, 11:46 AM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-24-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 09-27-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-27-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 09-28-2016, 10:48 AM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 09-28-2016, 06:45 PM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-01-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: Jord - by Jord - 10-05-2016, 12:56 AM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-23-2016, 12:07 AM
    RE: Jord - by CourtneyKissMe - 10-26-2016, 12:05 AM
    RE: Jord - by Akkadian - 10-29-2016, 09:46 PM