• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [Epithet]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up               I wanna tie you down

Dark eyes keep tabs on the sporadic movements of the foal warily. The last thing he wanted was to be drug into some nails-on-the-blackboard type conversation with her offspring. But he notices the difference in the woman, something there that had not been before. So he practices patience, he had all the time in the world after all. She inquires as to his story since they had last met, but he can’t help but notice the strange look in her eye and the little shiver that runs the course of her spine. This piques his interest to be sure.

“I went with the god, Carnage, up the mountain. He created his own land, Pangea. I continue to serve him and the land.” His words are quiet, inviting her closer to catch them before they disappear on the wind. He tilts his head at he white female, honing in on what is different about her since last they met. Ultimately it is the familiar thrum of electricity that jolts him to a conclusion - magic. Her power had been returned. He wonders if she had begged the fairy for forgiveness like all the others. He also wonders what she might look like on her knees.

“He also gave me some of my power back.” He drawls, not mentioning that it doesn’t work quite like it used to. A queer spark comes into his dark eyes. “You have yours as well.” He states rather than questions. He was all to familiar with the feeling of magic to be told otherwise. “Where did you end up?” He throws at her almost as an aside. He is not curious, but he desires to keep the conversation going, at least for now. His eyes find the filly some distance away, watching her mother with concern. A disturbing smile stretches his lips taught across his face at the girl. She might be more interesting than he had first imagined. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

Sorry to start a new thread, but his HTML messes up when I post in threads with the old for some reason Sad
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3