• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Gold lie promises~

Tired little laughs, gold lie promises

Glory and gore go hand in hand..
    The black filly now had one name she could follow back home. Wallace, the filly-mare who had led her to Ischia under silent consent. Wallace, a fellow adoption-den-hating mare-filly whom she knew little about - aside from a basic history. Not everything could be so smooth, though, and some of the residents on the island did not seem to approve of Wallace bringing the young filly Mentalio there.

Mentalio

Would you believe me if I said that this was Crota's very first appearance within Beqanna's borders? She is the mere age of two and a stocky little thing at only 13.2 (she hasn't fully grown yet, you see.) hands and while her coat is a pristine pearl white, it is spotted with round black spots making her stick out like a sore thumb wherever she went.  Her bright blue eyes didn't add much help to the obvious difference of coat pattern and yet she was one that had yet to notice. For among the many she was nothing more than a spotted normal equine. For many others had brilliant hues of reds, greens, pinks, and blues.

Compared to them she was plain and simple and that was just fine with her! Stepping through the tall grass the young filly lowers her head, occasionally taking small bites before finally setting her eyes on a most peculiar younger girl. Her body was ragged, the skeletal like appearance making for a most curious sight and for a while she stares, watching her move and flit between the meadow until finally Crota gains the nerve to start following the stranger. It is a silent and slow advance as she steps behind the younger girl, careful to keep a far back enough distance that she isn't detected right away.

One, two, three...

She counts her steps whenever the other moves until finally they both come to a stop and with a soft snort she squeaks out a cough before speaking, "Hi." It's the best she can do, for she has never socialized before nor has she ever tried.

ooc: sorry about this post o.O first time writing her <3

Tired little laughs, gold lie promises

Glory and gore go hand in hand..
    The filly spooked at the feminine voice, leaping away awkwardly before turning around to see the spotted form of a horse about Mentalio's current size. Mentalio assumed the horse in front of her older, as she is more proportionate throughout; the black filly was still mostly legs and neck as she grew and developed. She looked at her small legs, still uncertain as to how she appeared so close to death when she felt as if in perfect health.

She figured it was just a plague, something like a curse from what her parents did.. The gruesome result of the ugly inbreeding, cast out and forgotten, assumed taken by death's toll.

"H-Hello," The young filly stutters out weakly, her ears forward and her form tense, as if ready to run, "I'm Mentalio.. Who are you?" She asks, after a short, nervous pause, as she shuffles her feet. It was obvious the new horse was likely concerned about her appearance, and Mentalio had become accustomed to being asked if she was okay. If she needed help. At the den, she'd always been fretted over extra by the fairy as her appearance never improved..

Mentalio

@[crota] Hey it's fine! I have a hard time writing good posts when I first start a character too. Big Grin