• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"recent threads" title style
    Just checkin if it was purposefully different (why do i notice these things?)
    bottom border-ness doesnt line up like the rest of the board categories and also left-aligned
    it looks purposeful, but just in case it wasn't <3
    Can you send a screenshot please? Thanks!

recent threads vs board statistics  (firefox)
    they all look like Board Stats except for recent threads on mine, which is smaller font, off to left side, and wonky bottom border thing Smile

oh also doesnt have the gap between boards (which i just noticed O.o)

and why i thought that much at least might be purposeful:
    th class="thead" colspan="4" style="text-align:left; font-size: 10pt;" (recent threads)
    Oh yea, got it. Tt's been like that forever because it's a plugin and I can't find the template to edit it. Haha. There's really no other reason. If I ever figure out how to fix it, I will.
    oh ok hah, no idea why i just now noticed it xD