• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mandatory for those interested in peace caste. And info about new caste.
    [style].sundaypic2{background-image:url("http://barbellsandbeakers.com/beqanna/witchflygif.gif");width:500px;height:500px;z-index:1;border:black solid 1px}.sundaytext2{z-index:2;width:400px;height:370px;position:relative;top:20px;overflow-y:auto;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;font-family:times;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.4;filter: alpha(opacity=40);padding:10px;}.sundayname2{z-index:3;position:relative;top:30px;color:#ffffff;font-size:25pt;font-family:times;letter-spacing:10px;}.sundayquote{z-index:7;position:relative:bottom:80px;color:#000000;font-family:times;font-size:8pt;}[/style]
    It appears that Sunday is not the only mare with reservations.
    The others come and speak their piece, and at long last Naga steps in the fill in the gaps of information. What she says does not shock Sunday, but it does upset her. A frown appears where a frown rarely sits on her face, mulling through her thoughts on the entire matter as the other mares bring forward their own concerns.
    Each mirror each other.

Sunday is equally unsure about the position, but she does not wish to hurt any feelings. She's always been diplomatic that way.

"I think there are a lot of wonderful points," she says during the lull, nodding to the mares who spoke up. "I think we can all agree that this third caste has potential, but only if we all support it. Every part of it. I think Djinni's questions about the gender of the foals, the selection of the father...what if the chosen doesn't want the position...these are all very valid." She turns then to Lagertha. "I second your concerns with blood lineage and qualifications." Then, with the smallest turn, to Naga and Hestia. "It sounds like a wonderful position for someone who wishes to teach, does it not? A teacher who can pass our rich history on to children. And the one who shows the most aptitude, the one who loves history as much as the teacher, can take their position?" She smiles then, a quick flash of mischief across a normally benevolent face. "After all, we can't be sisters - literally and figuratively."
    SUNDAY

never put your faith in a prince. when you require a miracle, trust in a witch

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Mandatory for those interested in peace caste. And info about new caste. - by Sunday - 10-13-2016, 05:14 PM