• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As the Winds Blow, any
    She is still wearing the coral hue that she had put on for Lagertha, the soft pink accented by the darker primitive markings (mauve leg barring, dorsal stripe, and shoulder bars), when she comes across the stallion. He is drawing to a halt in the sand when she emerges from the cave mouth where she'd been watching the sea.

"You look happy," she says to him with a smile that is alluring only because it is on the pretty face of a lovely mare, and not for any intentional purpose. She turns her head to look out at the sea, watching the grey-green waves as they crest white and crash on the cool grey sand. "You just missed seeing the dolphins though; they came quite close to the shoreline."

There is something familiar about the bay stallion, some resemblance to someone that she had met before. She cannot quite put her hoof on it - and she has met so many horses - so she does not let it bother her.

"My name's Djinni. What's yours?' She asks.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    As the Winds Blow, any - by Simeon - 10-10-2016, 10:14 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow, any - by Djinni - 10-11-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: As the Winds Blow, any - by Simeon - 10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
    RE: As the Winds Blow, any - by Djinni - 10-11-2016, 01:54 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow, any - by Simeon - 10-20-2016, 01:21 AM
    RE: As the Winds Blow, any - by Djinni - 10-26-2016, 08:01 AM