• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i never watch the stars, there's so much down here
    The flash of a golden coat catches her eye, but it takes only a moment longer for Djinni to realize that it is not him. She sees him everywhere in every palomino coat and flaxen mane, but the yellow mare that stands in the meadow is not who she is looking for.

She watches her for a moment longer though, wondering what is going through the other female's mind as she looks down at the swirling maelstrom of horseflesh. The Meadow is one of the few familiar places that remains in an otherwise new Beqanna; it only makes sense that so many of them linger here,

Djinni briefly considers turning away and heading back to the sea, but there are still several hours until sunset (she does not want to miss it sinking behind the waves) and she decides instead to follow the palomino mare, She might not be Walter, but Djinni is fond of palomino coats. She changes her own as she comes closer, the soft dove grey of her smokey grullo hide lightening into a buttery yellow. Her black mane and tail remain - as do her dark primitive markings and splash of tobiano white - and she greets the other male with a gentle smile on her buckskin face.

"Hello there," she says with a friendly nod of her petite head, appreciating that she does not need to look up at the other mare as she does so many other equines. Beqanna seems prone to height in its children; Djinni had not been gifted with such genetics. "I'm Djinni."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i never watch the stars, there's so much down here - by Aetheria - 10-11-2016, 12:09 PM
    RE: i never watch the stars, there's so much down here - by Djinni - 10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: i never watch the stars, there's so much down here - by Aetheria - 10-11-2016, 09:55 PM