• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So just burn baby, burn baby burn! - any
    Jinju
    Hearing the soft sound of someone approach, her ear tilts in the direction it comes from. Uncle Ruan would’ve been proud, or maybe a little, as she fails to move to a more secluded area. Suddenly she wishes for either him or aunt Reagan to be near. Due to the sudden panic, she just stands there in the clearing awkwardly and shyly, as Maribel makes her approach.

That is also how she glances up at the golden and white mare, ruby eyes reflecting some of the sunlight she still bashed herself in. As soon as the question leaves the pretty mare’s lips, Jinju is shaking her head. ”I’m not..” she replies softly, pausing while glancing away. ”I'm Jinju..”

Yet what follows next pulls a small smile from the inky girl’s lips. Her ruby eyes twinkle and carefully she takes a step forward, before looking around the little clearing and then looking up to the sun. ”Taiga is home and will always be home, here does my family live.” Her choice of words is somewhat strange and awkward – just as she is herself – but who could blame her? Since aunt Reagan had found her, it was her first time meeting an adult without either Ruan or Reagan nearby.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So just burn baby, burn baby burn! - any - by Jinju - 10-14-2016, 11:24 PM