• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A world of change { Celeana }
    breaking waves of change
    Time flies, already the days grew just a tiny bit colder, and the trees began their beautiful change in color. Though, change seemed to not happen here in Nerine. Our panther queen has tried so hard to try to bring everything together, try to be the glue for the sisterhood, but she felt as if she were gum instead. Slowly stretching thinner as the women seemed to become more and more frustrated and mistrusting of her as a queen. She wondered if she would ever earn their trust and respect, but so far all she seemed to do was make mistakes and displease them.

Though, what can you expect in a land full of proud, stubborn women.

She stood, hooves deep in the wet sand, as the waves caressed the shore. She hummed softly, no song in particular, just a pleasant melody. She let her mind wander, she imagined Nerine, bustling with happy faces, embracing their new name. Taking pride in their new land. But of course, their Amazon pride almost plagued them. Nerine is beautiful, and unique, but all they wanted to see was the "bad" things about it. Yes, there may be no capybaras or colorful birds of paradise, but at least there were no caiman that could potentially drag them underwater to meet their demise when going drink. There were new animals to fall in love with here, dolphins, whales, basking sharks, and of course, the abundance of adorable puffins that live on the cliffs. Inland, there were stoats, rabbits, viviparous lizards, stags, and otters. There are also many types of unusual birds. May things to learn to love, yet they were all too stubborn to see goodness in new things.

She wondered if they would even get to a point where they were all happy, where they could learn to be open to new traditions. Right now it was hard for her to think of making everyone happy when she was not fully happy herself. She was happy she was queen, happy she could bring everyone together. But, she was lonely....she felt alone. Yes, Vakarian was a nice new friend, but she missed her best friends, her so called family. Her lover. Rhy is dead....Draconis is faeries know where, and Rhy's children are somewhere in this new Beqanna. But....Ashara....she is nowhere to be found. Naga looked, she tried everywhere. But there was no sign of her beautiful golden sun. Her love, her companion. Their relationship was short lived, but, it was love at first sight. She wished she could have shared this with her, Nerine, her queenship, a new life together without being separated in different kingdoms. It was not meant to be.

She wondered if she could ever love again. But, she never knew....if she too could open herself up to change...she may find love with another. But, as for now, she still stands humming on the shore. Waiting for the spirits to hear her desperation for someone to love and support her. A strong women to be her rock, her comfort, her one and only. Someone to make her feel loved and wanted. Someone to watch the growth of this new world with. Would it ever be?

Would our black panther women ever get her wish?
    Naga

@[Celeana]
    Not Everyone, Not You
    Home is where the heart is.

She was reluctant at first, her heart and soul still in mourning, while her instincts and mental awareness were unstable. Lost in her own ignorance, the speckled girl couldn't view Nerine as home, as the new Jungle. But eventually she widened her horizons, venturing to the white sanded beaches where the ocean stirred and marine life were at play. She fawned over seabirds, as they gracefully dived into the sea water in search of lunch, and grazed upon the salty sea grass dotted about the cliffs. Although the others were reluctant as she once was, Celeana had seen through her own ignorance. Nerine was their little piece of paradise, their new home, and they had to embrace that eventually.

With Lexa's disappearance, and Joscelin's absence. The girl had grown quite lonely in a sense, afraid to make friendships (for she didn't want another Lexa disappearing situation again) and interacting with anyone she didn't know quite well. Yet her friendliness was much of a pretend, especially during the diplomat meeting, she did mean well despite her theatrical act of friendliness. 

The girl aimlessly wanders the coastline, seagulls soaring overhead accompanying her on her lonesome walk. Until a gentle tune reaches her porcelain lobes, it's sweet and melodic. Drawn to she melody, Celeana follows the faint vocals to an ebony silhouette. She is hesitant at first, alabaster limbs guiding her forwards until she meets the emerald gems of Naga, her queen.

"Hello, Naga." She greets the inky mare with a heartfelt dip of her cranium in respect. She knew well of Naga's efforts for the sisterhood, she kept the sisterhood intact no matter how many sisters couldn't see Nerine as home. Celeana believed in Naga just as she had in Lexa but perhaps even more. She led the whole sisterhood through a rough patch when the Jungle disappeared, that takes pure dedication and a lot of sweat and tears. Especially when your working with many stubborn women.

She isn't much of a social butterfly but tries in a sense to create a neutral conversation, "Mind if I join you?" She questions, stepping closer to the ebony maiden. (Oh why is she such a coward, it's not like Naga will bite) 
    Celeana

OOC: She's never experience love before, so this will be an adventure. I wanted to start out slow and not too forward since this is her first taste of love, sorry for the shortness... I've been tinkering on this post for a few hours trying to make it up to par.
    @[Naga]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]
    breaking waves of change
    Her song continues, as if she were a siren of this coast, luring in unsuspecting souls. Though unknowing of that, since she was not a lady of seduction at all. But, as she hummed her smooth, sweet song, and sank into her fantasy of peace and happiness, a familiar voice brings her back to reality. Her eyes open wider, ears perked forward as she turned her head toward the voice. A sweet hello. The white, ebony spotted form of Celeana stood a few paces from her, her head dipping to our dark feline with respect. Naga's eyes lit up, for this was the first time any of the women had done this to her. No eyes rolled or look of disinterest. She smiled brightly, her voice silky and deep as always.

"Hello Celeana, how are you this afternoon?"

She was sure none of the women would come speak to her after the disaster of a peace and spiritual caste meeting. That was beyond what she imagined, though she thought she handled it well. But, the pressure was not what she expected at all, but, knowing the hardheadedness of the sisters, of course the thought of a new idea or tradition would not go over well. They held on to the jungle with everything they had, but of course, the jungle was never coming back, no matter how hard they held on. She was determined to be the best founding queen she could be, and create a happy, well functioning Kingdom, here the traditions and history of the Jungle is still respected but new ideas are embraced with an open mind.

But, now that one of the, at first, uncertain of the sisters has come to ask to join our feline queen on the shore, she is beginning to feel a small spark of hope in her heart. This was a start. Still with a big smile, Naga nods her head and taps the sand lightly with her hoof inviting the spotted woman to stand beside her.

"Of course you may join me, I would really love the company."

She waits a moment as the woman steps a little closer. She understands how she may feel. Lexa had left the sisters just before the shift of Beqanna. She could imagine a lot of the newer women would feel mistrusting of her to just step up and grab the crown when they didn't get the chance to know she was trustworthy, and not the kind of woman that would leave her sisters in a time of need. She was better than that. Sisters always stay together, and are always loyal, no matter what may happen. She was not going to let the sisterhood die along with the Jungle. But, seeing as Celeana was willing to approach her in a way that no one had since the fiasco at the meeting. She was grateful. It was then she felt it, words rising up in her throat...

"Thank you. I mean it. Since the peace and spiritual caste meeting, no one has been very happy with me. I know, a queen who is showing her soft side probably isn't a good thing. But, you coming to enjoy the scenery in my company, well, it's the first anyone has come to me without malice or mistrust since the meeting. Sorry, I am a bit of a talker. Seems everyone dislikes that about me too. I am honored to be queen of the new sisterhood, but I guess the others just don't see that I only want to see them flourish and be happy in this new land. I can't bring the jungle back, but at least we still have each other...right?

There is sadness in her voice, her eyes are apologetic. She wonders if she has said too much, but Celeana made her feel as if she could open up to her somehow. She didn't know why, since she did not know her well, but she felt as if she was someone she could just talk to with no consequence for some strange reason. She wondered if the spotted woman would be scared away from her just blurting out her feelings out of nowhere, but, she couldn't keep it in anymore. But, with that little spark of hope she ignited in Naga, she felt like she had to get all this off her chest. She felt unwanted and disrespected by her fellow sisters, and she was beginning to feel lonely and unhappy herself. But, maybe...just maybe her letting it out would maybe let even just Celeana know she only wants what is best for those she loves...even the sisters she had never met before now. They were her sisters, and she loved them with all her being.    
    Naga

ooc: Hahaha sorry, she had word vomit xD Naga has been holding all her feelings in and just couldn't hold it in anymore. But Naga will be slow to love too, she lost her first love so she is going to take a little time too xD
    Celeana

"I'm alright" She answered with a gentle smile pulling at the corners of her lips, as Naga notions with a tap of her hoof on the moist sand to join her. With a willing gate, Celeana comes up beside her queen, swishing her ebony streaked tail with a smudge of uncertainty.

She wasn't probably the most favored sister of the bunch, but when Celeana was with Lexa. She felt favored, she missed her friend. But was she really expecting more from their relationship? She couldn't say so, Lexa was so strong and confident while Celeana lay beneath a thin layer of confidence combined with a immense amount of strength. But this sort of kindness that Naga showed to her, reminded her strongly of Lexa. Giving her a little spark of hope to begin her flame.

As Naga ends her flood of feelings, Celeana allows a genuine chuckle to burst out of her lips."Right." She pauses allowing her verdant eyes to slide down Naga's inky black frame. "Naga. Your doing great. Sometimes we need a queen that shows more humanity and justice as you showed in the spiritual caste meeting." She pauses allowing her honesty laced words to guide the conversation. "If you hadn't of spoken up, those of us who wish to not offer up our wombs, we would be left silenced in the dark."  Her emerald gems meet Naga's. "The Jungle was never our home. The sisterhood was, and those who stayed to come in conquest to discover a new home for their people. Their home was the sisterhood. And maybe they don't show it but, nor accept Nerine. But they came here for the sisterhood. Naga you've done everything right. Met our needs, drawn out the humanity within most of us, and you brought us all together."

"Your the picture of a strong independent amazonian queen. So don't be so hard on yourself."  She smiles as she ends her little queenly pep talk. Naga had done so well, she earned the respect and acceptance of all of the sisters. But for her to be so hard on herself it was just unnecessary.

Where the Wild Things Are

Sorry it took so Long <3

@[Naga]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]
    breaking waves of change
    She smiles, her body filling with a warm sensation as Celeana draws closer, with a hint of uncertainty in her final steps with a swish of her monochrome tail. She dips her head down and takes in the spotted woman's words. They filled her with hope, letting her know she wasn't alone, she wasn't a complete failure as a queen. Naga could tell her words were true, and sincere. It was just what she needed, and to know someone like Celeana had already come to find Naga worthy of respect and loyalty, it surprised her and made her feel like her heart was beginning to warm up. She had not felt like this in a long time.

"Celeana....thank you....It means so very much to hear that from you. I am glad that is how you feel, and it gives me hope to think I may still have a chance to redeem myself. It has been a long year, but I think with some more work on my part, we can make Nerine a place where women can find peace, as well as kindhearted men who wish to be in the company of women like us. Like Bowie, and Simeon. I have so much hope for this place, I just hope that what you say is really true. I worked so hard to get us here...but a few have tried to throw sticks in my spokes, so to speak. But, thank you...I needed that.

It had been over a year since she had seen her golden love, Ashara, and by now she knew it was probably time to move on. She wanted so much from that relationship, she wanted a life with her golden sun goddess...but she was gone like the Jungle....nevermore. But, here stood another, a sweet and strong woman with a coat like a white blanket dotted with perfect ebony spots. She had now known Celeana for a year, and had known of her back under Lexa's rule back before the shift. She was a wonderful woman, and beautiful...it was so early on in their acquaintanceship, but like with Ashara, she falls so quickly, and she was so ready to love again. She needed companionship, especially with a beautiful and kindhearted woman like Celeana.

She looked to the spotted woman, warmth and a bit of a spark in her green eyes...her voice was low and practically a whisper. She was going for it....no holding back and no going back.

"Celeana....you.....you are beautiful.
    I would like to spend more time in your wonderful company....you are just so wonderful..."

She did it....like jumping off one of the rocky cliffs around them head first into the roaring waves of the Nerine sea. It was time, and she was never one to take it slow when it came to showing her feelings. But, she wanted to be with Celeana. She was loyal and caring, and Naga already knew she liked her as a queen....but she hoped she could love her as a partner.
    Naga