• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Pumpkin Spice everything! -x
    Name: Pumpkin Spice aka: Pumpkin (Pumpkin is in the database, but has no listed information, including player.)
    Breed: Welsh Pony
    Colour: Flaxen Chestnut
    Player OOC name: Kaleigh
    How did you find Beqanna: Google!
    Anything else?: All the Pumpkin spice things are getting to me :p
    Welcome Kaleigh, Pumpkin Spice sounds super adorable!

Pumpkin is reserved by Toli but Pumpkin Spice is totally free Big Grin

@[Kaleigh]
    Coolio Smile Thanks for the heads up on reserved, I totally forgot to check there! I was so concerned with the directory
    Thanks for being so awesome! I'm looking forward to possibly rp'ing with you in the future!
    Hey Kaleigh,

Ditto on Elle Belle's welcome to Beqanna! Apologies on adding on to the naming issues, but could you take a look at my other response to you regarding Black Elixir? Same issue for this one... let me know what new OOC name you'd like to use and I'll add both of these horses to your records asap!

Thanks!

-Dianna
    Changed my ooc name, I hooe this one is acceptable
    Perfect! Thanks so much! Smile