• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't mess with Texas -x
    [Image: wichitahorse_zpsolvgmbje.jpg~320x480]

Horses name:Wichita
    Breed: Pintorabian/Pintorabian Hybrid
    Color: silver dapple w/snip
    OOC name: Call short for Calltherp but I prefer just Call

Sample Post: 

Stark's pelt rippled as she lightly shivered in the deepening cool of winters chill. Her hooves seamed much heavier than they ever had to her in her short lifetime,the sound they made across the earth echoed a million times in her head. She had been on the move for nearly four hours now, or was it five? No, no it was most certainly four she decided as she glimpsed the suns position momentarily through the cloud cover. The hidden sun casting shadow to the world nevertheless. 
    Stark knew she had but little time to seek some cover before the cold brought on a fever. Or perhaps worse,she was in unfamiliar lands and she knew better than to leave herself open for attack. The lands she had crossed had thusfar been lacking of any sort of shelter, one large expanse of grey cloud stricken plains. It was with a huge amount of relief that she glimpsed the first sight of tree cover that she did not know at the time would be the edges of a place known as Mournwater. Picking up her hooves and quickening her pace she made it to the treeline within an hour. She entered the oddly silent foliage, her ears alert and body tense. 
    It may have been just winters dreary, but she was not inclined to believe this was a hospitable place. 
    Wichita has been added to the database, but I've put your OOC name as Call, as that is the name you used for your account. Please be sure to just use the one OOC name (if you want to be known as your full OOC name, you'll have to change your account name etc), even when just chatting, as it avoids confusion.

Also, please be sure to include all details for your horse in future posts, as you left out the gender in this one.

Thank you and welcome to Beqanna!
    so sorry tried posting from mobile and missed a bit I see XD
    but thank you for letting me know i think i have fixed it now! Being just plain ol' Call is perfect thank you
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB