• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Visits! - ANY OTHER DESERT MEMBERS?
    Ok, doing this OOC cause reasons.

Just reply with where your character wants to go. We only NEED one per kingdom, but can have more, obviously.

Also, feel free to simply meet the diplomats already here - Chamber and... Falls, is it? Is that meant to be a multi-purpose thread?

Jungle - Zilpah, Cam, Pev?
    Tundra -  Yael, romek
    Valley - Cam, Yael
    Gates - Zilpah, Adrie
    Dale - Kreios, Cam
    Falls - Pev, Girr
    Camrynn says she'll need to come along to the jungle as well, and Pevensie may want to join too.
    Pevensie can do the Jungle and/or Falls.
    Kreios will accompany a diplomat to the Dale because he doesn't consider himself a diplomat. or, if no one else wants to go to the dale he can go by himself Smile
    Pevensie can also do the Dale! Although, it's probably easier and more reliable for me to do one kingdom at a time.
    Camrynn will go to the Dale and the Valley. And possibly the Gates.

What is wrong with me why do my horses visit all the kingdoms ever.

Edit: those are in addition to the Amazons, where evie will hopefully be posting tomorrow.
    Camrynn - Erebor - Wrynn
    If nobody else wants the Tundra Pevensie will do that too. In time. This is a very long term plan XD
    Yael can go to the Tundra. let me update it.
    If you want Romek can go to the Tundra.
    Seeing as he is already there, Tongue
    Romek + Yael in the Tundra peez.