• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Bundle of Butterflies

Never before had Elora done anything so intimating on her own. Newton and Sahm had walked her to the base of the mountain, but for the journey up the steep incline she was all-alone. The small ice tipped girl walked with her head low to the ground once she reached the mountaintop. Elora was born after the fall, and she was taught to respect the fairies with her life. Elora shook with nerves and with an equally shaky voice she spoke. ”Miss Fairy?” She squeaked. Her knees knocked against each other. Elora lowered her head even more in a reverent bow once the fairy appeared.

”I have come to make a request.” She winced. It took everything in her not to close her eyes in fear. ”You are great and giving. Everything I have is because of you. My…my…fathers told me there was another gift you blessed me with at birth. Although I do not know what it is I simply ask for that blessing once more.” Elora grew more confident as she spoke. ”Thank you for everything you have already blessed me with.” She finished with another dip of her head.
    elora
    cat shifting daughter of sahm and newton

Elora
    Playground: Any = 1 point
    Mountain: Birth = 1 point
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11171”>Meadow: Reagan = 4 points
    Tephra: Leola = 1 point
    Quest = 1 point for posting and 1 point for award
    Meadow: Any

Sahm Points = 10 points

Total= 20 points
    Elora would like her housecat shifting (2 space trait)
    granted.