• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  So just burn baby, burn baby burn! - Reagan / Fairy
    <center><div style="width: 550px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/C0iQptR.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color: #ffffff;"><div style="box-shadow: 0px 0px 25px #000000;"><br><br><div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #a9b670; letter-spacing: 4.2px;  line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 30pt; margin-right: 30pt; padding-bottom: 5px;font-style: italic;">now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?</div><div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 12px; color: #2e3728; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 48px; padding-left: 48px; padding-bottom: 380px;">
    There is something left to be desired in the dying embers of a fire. The latent glow that rests with the coals as they break down and warm the area around it, setting the hearts of those who view it aglow with an inner peace and a warmth.  Though it does not have the activity of a roaring flame, the latent heat from this type of warmth is every bit as potent as its cousin—and far more dangerous. For though it is almost out, this is the warmest of fires… and it can cause a spark in the very heart of you—evoking an emotion; a memory. It brings you close and makes you remember. Vacations, holidays, and family moments. <i>Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.</i> Do you think this is a roaring, vigorous flame? No. This is achieved over a warm fire that has broken apart the coals, and heats the entire space.

Just as Jinju has warmed the heart of Reagan, even though her fire fire is almost out, she is every bit as ready to achieve the greatest of flames, to bring them to submission, and to learn how to be the greatest of the pyrokinesthetics. For it is a science experiment—and even the best of the elemental magicks knows that fire can take on many forms. You can make fire whatever you want. You can make fire <i>do</i> whatever you want.

Reagan stands next to Jinju, her heart warmed by the fact that her daughter has claimed her as her own, and flicks her tail over Jinju’s back and points her ears forward, addressing the fairies herself.

<b>“Good fairies. You have seen the repentance of my heart, and have given me back my powers in accordance with your will. I have seen inside Jinju’s heart and mind that there is no pretense or evil. She genuinely comes from a heart of goodness. Therefore, I plead you, and beseech you; May I give my adoptive daughter the power of fire? It is already within her blood, burning like coal, but I would be ever so grateful to be able to teach her to make fire of different colors, and strengths—to make liquid fire and flame.

And, with your good permission, fairies, to mark her as my daughter with the gift of fire wings. She is not aware that I would ask this, and it would not be passed down to her offspring; In the old days, you gave us permission to grant gifts to our loved ones if our blood ran with magic. However, these are not the old days, and thus, this humble magician asks for your permission to see this through as a gift from the heart of Beqanna, to a dearly loved daughter, and nothing more. Grant this to me, dearest fairies; Please. If not, then let your will be done, and we shall accept it. But know that I shall teach her your ways, and how to respect the magic—as well as how to use it.”</b>

</div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So just burn baby, burn baby burn! - Reagan / Fairy - by Reagan - 10-24-2016, 10:49 AM