• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    I love you, Reagan. I'd follow you to the ends of the earth. To Heaven itself, if it came to it.

Never before had anyone been so honest and open with her before. She felt her heart warming, and she smiled at him with a lover’s gaze. In all her years, Reagan the All-Mother had never before allowed herself to be as one of them… she had always towered above them and looked down, but to be loved for no reason other than she was herself—it was new for her, and she reveled in it.

In all the years that last in an era, there are none so brilliant as those where love is its truest. Such is a lifetime where one finds true love even but once, because immortality is lonely without someone to share it with. The days blend together and power wains. Reagan was finding that a moment without Ruan on her mind was rare, and the thought of never having met him, even by happenchance, or never having him with her, was abhorrent to her.

There was a beat, and Regan got up, walked to Ruan, and looked him deep in the eyes, before rubbing her head and neck against him, placing her head on his back, flipping her tail upwards to let Ruan know that She was in heat. The smell of the wolf was fragrant in between the trees, and she smiled up at him, her green eyes shadowed by the dark as she looked down and past his body, wanting more of him… to be absorbed by him.

Visions of clover were dancing in her head as she moved down past him, her tail still up and curled around her sacrum, inviting him with a silent come hither. “Well then, my love. Follow me, and lets see if we can’t make this all worth while”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan] - by Reagan - 10-29-2016, 10:44 AM