• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Stuck. She was stuck like this.

The fairies had taken away her magic and she was STUCK LIKE THIS.

She was a white winter wolf with a thick tail and black eyes, and the only one who could understand her, was Ruan. She was pacing now, feeling her son kicking angrily in her stomach, looking for food, looking for something. She was not sure what. But she was fuming. And she was starving, But she was too hungry to eat.

Her claws flexed into the soft dirt as she padded her way across their den. Their safe space. No one else had seen her thusly, no one else would be able to. Reagan has lost her nerve, she could hear them say. Reagan lost her magic. Again. What a laugh. Those fairies. Reagan wondered if she could develop a taste for magical creatures.

Because she was livid.

So she huffed and she puffed—like all good big, bad, wolves do—and she waited for Ruan to show herself… because by now, the sun had come up, and as always, their bodies always changed with the sunlight. So Ruan—who was now in equid form—had come looking for his very pregnant mate, who was still steaming that she had woken up in wolf form. She yipped and barked at him angrily, and for all the world it would look like a dog having a temper tantrum, but for Ruan, who could understand her—it was just a pregnant Reagan having a temper tantrum.

“HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?! I DON’T WANT TO EAT MEAT BY DAY LIKE SOME HEATHEN! I WANT GRAINS! THEY CAN’T DO THIS TO ME, RUAN!”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan] - by Reagan - 11-15-2016, 09:30 AM