• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan]
    Ruan
    She suddenly yelped in pain, and he jerked back fearing he may have hurt her in some way. Instantly, he grew concerned, watching her bury deeper within their den and pawing at the ground. Pain was in her face, racking her body in contractions. Were he a wolf, he would have been whistling a whine in concern. As it was, he could only watch in helplessness, body tensed and brow pinched tight.

His worry magnified when he saw teeny hooves. Why had he thought she'd birth a pup? He snorted anxiously and shifted on dancing feet, wings flapping of their own will in his growing fear for her. Wide blue eyes scanned the trees, as though looking for assistance. But she was the magician. Her own magic was all she'd ever needed. Robbed of that, how could she survive this?

He settled carefully, trying to smooth his nerves. He had to be calm, had to be her steady mate. His eyes closed, and he breathed deeply. Think. Think. He could do this. There had to be a way to help her. But he was useless, even if he'd had his magic he was useless. What could ice even do.

Sahm. I'll get Sahm, where is he? Or Eight, I can fetch Eight for you. She would probably prefer her dear friend though. He wasn't too sure his standing with Eight currently anyway, but he'd do whatever it took to help her. He couldn't lose her. With wings spreading, eager to find her a savior and hating that it couldn't be him, he backed a few steps away. Tell me where, Reagan. He'd be back in time, his borrowed wings had indeed proven useful in that regard.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan] - by Ruan - 12-03-2016, 05:54 PM