• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Welcome, Welcome, Hear Our Call {Open}
    The mare watched her two foals and the mare - Kuba, she had decided to come and at least visit Sylva - as they reached the outer border of the land. "This is the edge," Sunfall says, looking happily at the forest. It's so similar to the Falls.. She muses, her ears forward and eyes closed for a moment. She wondered how Blazed, her mother, had been while she was gone, and she hoped that Kuba would stay.
    @[Splash22]
    Kuba paused slightly beside the other mare. Her amber eyes looking curiously. The forest was beautiful all different colors and sounds. She wonders why she had never seen a forest before perhaps it just didn't exsist where she comes from. Kuba had always been happy on her on her on she was the strong independent type but knowing she was carrying a new life it was time to seek sort of safety a connection perhaps.

A soft smile grazes her lips as she returns her attention to sunfall and the foals " it's beautiful sunfall". She felt a shyness pass over her for a moment but adds "have you always lived here?". She thought she knew the answer why would someone want to leave a place yhis beautiful?. It felt as if anything could happen almost as if it used to be majical.
    She responds calmly to her question about Sylva. "No. Beqanna used to be.. Different. But we are in this form of her, and we respect her power. This is where I shall reside, though." She finds it difficult to think about the change of the landscape - she'd trekked to where the deserts used to be and it was a wall of mist. "There's actually some of the mist at the far border of Sylva. It is hiding what has not been earned." She adds, her voice oddly low, as if someone was coming. But she saw no others in the vicinity.

"We do not have castes; you take on whatever helping role you desire. I chose to be one of the Guardians of Sylva. It's what I know best from being in the army caste before." She adds, after many minutes of content silence went by as they watched Sylva. The oranges were darker, as it had become autumn. She'd started to slowly learn the ways of this new land, but did not yet understand it. She didn't understand why Beqanna had changed her scape.
    The forest was beautiful full of colors from blazing orange to green to brown. It was easy to see the beauty that kept the equines here the way it had. Kuba did not know beqanna before but you can sense a difference a change. It was plain as day as sunfall spoke.

Her head nodded slightly as sunfall finished speaking, she hadn't caught every word just the basics. " I am new to all
    this herd life stuff." Her vocals are soft and quiet as if a small breeze would carry them away. " I think I would like to stay in sylva, I will help in anyway I can". And so she would Kuba was nothing if not stubborn and determined surely she could be an asset here.
    Giving a small smile when Kuba said she would stay, she spoke. "I'm glad to hear you came. Come, I'll take you to where the rest are." She says happily, eyes showing the brightness in her. She turns towards where the more central area is - where she can faintly hear the rest of the group. She speeds up for a few steps when she thinks she catches Jedi's voice. She looks back, slowing again, towards Kuba.