• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; any

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

The granite and white mare that approaches makes a smile move across the purple lips. Bowie does not fear much nor should he. The stallion is a jubilant creature that simply refuses to allow the muck of a desolate life to consume him.

Glittering limbs have him stilled as the blessedly warm air careens against his skin in the most delightful caress. "Well hello there, love." His voice is a velvety purr that tip toes across his tongue. A smile nestles once against all cozy-wozy like upon his lips as he actively listens to the mare's words with keen interest.

"Nayl-", he begins as he analyzes her name with his sing-song voice, "-such a pretty name. Quite suiting, my dear." He offers no more than his casual smile. Bowie need not be one to threaten or force himself upon the women of Nerine. He harbors no alternate motives. Instead, the purple stallion respects and admires their grace, their charm, their beauty. He has always felt more comfortable with the fairer sex. "Well, sweet Nayl, I live here." A dash of a smile peppers his lips as he laughs in a few short tufts. "Naga gave me passage a year or so ago." His words end abruptly as he watches the other and how the sun glints off the white of her pelt. "And you? I would imagine by your question that you are a resident as well?" He asks politely while watching for any potential signs of aggression. After all, Bowie is rather sensitive and aware of his unusually inhabitance in the mare dominated land of Nerine.

Bowie.

holy sheet, I thought this reply was done already. I'm sorry I made you wait...I didn't realize it Sad Bowie likes chatting with Nayl <3

Messages In This Thread
    well, well, well; any - by Bowie - 10-29-2016, 02:02 PM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Nayl - 11-06-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Bowie - 11-22-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: well, well, well; any - by Nayl - 11-25-2016, 06:50 PM