• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.]
    At her brother's absence, she took it on to suggest herself for army. "I will take the army, if it is fitting. To serve and guide. I do not believe myself capable of truly ruling anyone; but I am capable of guiding, maintaining." She speaks, dipping her head at the word 'maintaining' to signify she is finished speaking - at least for the moment. She stepped back, into the edge of the crowd. She didn't want to stick out and purposely lead; but she didn't want to stand in the background and follow somebody else.

She thought about visits, and it led to her thinking about family. She wondered where they were, now. But she dismissed the thought, instead focusing on her future being laid out in this moment. Her future life, name, title.. And children. A small kick made her gasp; she was showing signs of carrying twins again this year; the swollen size had reached the equivalent of two newborn foals' worth as she reached the due date's weak grasp on reality. "I'm fine. Just a kick from one of the foals." She assures the others, mostly her brother Real. He'd shown up just before her gasp, and he was looking with concern at her form.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.] - by Rael Fire - 11-01-2016, 09:42 AM