• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.]
    Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
    Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, across this new divide

the world settled back in to quiet.

or, as much quiet as could be expected, anyway.

they moved on with magnus' guidance and the shadowed mare listened. she listened and she felt a certain eagerness flutter in her chest. she ached to help. she wanted to speak up, loudly, and claim one of those spots for herself.

surprisingly (to her, at least) it was the diplomacy she wished to head. aranea had spent many years fighting - many, many years - and for once she was eager to use words rather than brute strength. of course she would fight for tephra if they needed her to (and she would wish to remain a part of the army) but she wanted to seek peace for now.

it should be easy, shouldn't it? the world had turned upside down and left behind no room for petty quarrels. but that would changed. it always changed.

at his query, his invitation, she stepped forward and bobbed her head. she wished to accompany him, that much she could convey. aranea sought eye contact with the stallion and put what passion she could in to the gaze - would he see how much she wished to help? would he see how trapped she felt?

most importantly... would he have any kind of solution?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you'd place your hands upon my weary head; ALL [cont.] - by Aranea - 11-01-2016, 11:15 PM