• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To the lovers we left behind (Sapphire pony, Any)
    Wind blow, chills going through her muscles. She's stronger, smarter, swifter. Her blood renewed by the foal inside of her. her energy restored. Her foal's sire unknown to her. She had never met him before. She only did this purely out of curiosity. She was glad her brother and her mother wouldn't hear of this. Her pregnancy. She had kept from others. Trying to keep this in the closet.

Her body glides effortlessly over the ground, her legs going at a lope. It was as if she had grown wings and was gliding over the smoothest terrain. Her heart beat faster. She wove gracefully between trees, leaves flying behind her. Keifer let out a whinny of joy. Then she slowed, only because of her thirst. She was breathing hard, but felt as though she could run forever.

Smiling, she walked briskly to a spring, then sniffed the water. It smelled sweet, like someone had dumped sugar into it. Slowly, she took a drink to see if it was safe. It tasted fine, so she gulped down mouthfuls, her thirst seeming to never end. When she pulled her head up, water dripped off her chin. She saw a horse near her. She put her ears back, not out of anger, but out of shyness. "Sorry," she said, backing away slowly. "If this is yours, I-I can leave." She shied from others lately, probably due to this being her first foal and how strange she must have looked. Slender, twig like legs under a rounded barrel. Her neck was arched, tiny compared to her belly. 

Her foal turned, squished in it's small confined space. She was carrying low, not helping her appearance. She turned her head, eyes looking lovingly to her torso. She nosed the shifting bulbous shape. "Shh. It's OK. You'll have all the room in the world to grow soon." She felt the foal settle down. She smiled at the thought of having a foal. She forgot the world, focusing on her foal. Keifer felt as though it was going to be a colt, but kept silent. Nothing bothered her at the moment.

Nothing was going to separate them.

Ever.
    The light that shines so bright.

Apparently the forest was a place that did intrigue her after all. Maybe because her home to be was a forest, different than this one, but the effect of it was the same. Or perhaps she was just getting used to it, to be cut off from the sky. Gyps would have to admit that it could be very beautiful too, especially now the autumn had set in. Leaves had started to lose their green color, and instead they were yellow or orange or red. So much rich colors and some shades of it did remind her of the first home she had known.

The golden plains had been beautiful during the spring and summer months and the black and blue woman had loved to spread her wings and soar the sky above the land. The color of the leaves, from which some had already fallen to the ground while others still adorned the trees, somewhat shared the same color. Something else that made autumn in the forest good for Gyps was that she could see the sky now. Occasionally her blue eyes would travel up to gaze at it loving and longingly. Right now she still could enjoy her time up in the air, but black mare knew that soon she wouldn’t be able to do that anymore for a while. She's itching to fly, which expresses itself throught he slight ruffling of her bluish wings.

Her barrel, too, had started to swell. The early state of pregnancy made her baby bump small, but a sharp eye could notice it. Gyps felt different too, probably behaved different too, as she had become cuddlier than before. Andras would often be her victim, but her appaloosa lover probably wouldn’t mind it too much. It was him for who she decided to live on the ground, instead of up in the sky. Probably also the reason why she was currently exploring the forest.

The scent of water and another equine had lured her towards the small stream. The smile upon her lips was friendly, ears perked forward while her navy blue mane waved softly with every step she made. Gyps would flick her sky blue tail from time to time too, but never in an aggressive matter. ”Far as I recall, this forest doesn’t belong to anybody. You are as much welcome as I am” she answers, offering a smile to the somewhat anxious mare. As her eyes carefully studied the grayed mare, she edged closer, until she eventually could lessen her own thirst too.

However, it are the stranger’s words that cause the smile up Gyps lips to grow wider. Still careful to not scare the other she moved another few steps closer. ”It will take still quite a while before spring sets in then, or are you due early?” Compared to this gray stranger she herself still had a long way to go, as her barrel as much smaller. She dipped her head slightly, before increasing the space between them again. ”I’m Gyps by the way.”

Gyps

OOC: Apparently I had Gyps muse haha. I'll make sure that my next post won't go overbroad like this <3

The lady infront of her seems kind, friendly even. Keifer relaxes when she hears the forest belongs to no one. "So this is mutual teritory?" she hears a slight undertone of fear in her voice. Fear was somthing she had felt, but rarely had shone. She wasn't suposed to show. She ponders briefly about why it was hapening when the lady asks another question.

"Are you due early?" Keifer lets a small chuckle escape. "No, probably about the same as you. I'm just-" how does she phrase this, she knows the other mare isn't fat, but dosen't want to come across asthough she thinks she is."Built diferent. Also carrying low isn't helping matters much."

This time it's Keifer's turn to ask the question. "My name is Keifer. What it yours?"

(ooc: No, it's fine. Sorry about the wait. I'm sick so muse and energy havent been in sync for a while.)
    The light that shines so bright.

When the other mare asks her for clarification, if the forest was reciprocal, Gyps could only nod. ”It is indeed. The forest belongs to everybody and at the same time to nobody.” The smile that lies on the corners of her lips is still friendly, her movements slow, as it wasn’t hard to notice the slight tremble in the gray one’s voice. She meant no harm, and the black and blue mare tried to convey that to her new companion.

Her curiosity is sparked when their subject changes to their motherhood to be.  She cannot stop her smile from growing wider, as excitement grows with the child within her. It does, however, surprise her that the other mare is aware of her pregnancy, Gyps wasn’t aware of the fact that she had been showing that much already. Also since her feathered wings covered big parts of her stomach. ”Is it your first? Your first foal I mean?” she asks, genuinely interested. Without realising it much the black mare steps forward, sky blue tail gently flicking through the air.

”Gyps, I’m Gyps” she answers, dipping her head in a polite gesture. The blue haired girl was ware of her own young age, thus guessing that this grayed out mare must be older than her. ”Where are you from, Keifer, since you don’t seem to know Beqanna that well?” It is mere curiosity that makes her ask the question, also wanting to get rid of the silence between them.

Gyps