• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Quark's shapeshifting
    Petition for Quark's shapeshifting: The ability to shift into multiple species (natural and mythical). This can also include shifting parts of the body (e.g. eyes, tail, coat patterns). With Cassi's permission from a long while ago, this also included the ability to change her gender. I think that was included in shapeshifting anyhow, but I just felt the need to mention, since Quark uses that a lot. Thank you!

Nightmare Quest: 12 points (1 for participation, 1 for including Carnage, 10 for 1st place)
    12 points from posting: Carnage - 1; Wyrm - 6; Reilly - 3; Sabrael - 1; the actual post in the Nightmare Quest - 1.
    Sam's OOC points for html: 6 points (12 htmls) - 10 in claimed freebie html thread, Rustle through Dovev, Ragnar, Scalped.
    In case I screwed anything up, she also theoretically has 3 points from my finding Arrogate's racing silk, sooo that could be used too in the event that I miscounted something or was wrong about the actual post for the Nightmare quest counting on its own in addition to the participation point. Odds are I'll do another html and add to the list just in case too, soooo that shouldn't even be relevant unless this is answered before like, tomorrow. Details. Thank you very much, fairies! I appreciate it, and Q will certainly appreciate being able to be male again. <3
    granted.