• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question about genetics
    I'm sure you guys have had to deal with a lot of genetics questions. I understand parts of it, I noticed there are different genetic codes i.e: Tegteg (Which I understand) and then there are others that are Ee/Cn blah blah which I don't understand, what do these different codes mean? The guide only goes over tegteg codes. And how do these other codes relate to the teg codes?
    So the codes that look like Ee/Aa or whatever are the horse's color genetic codes. If you want to learn more about these, you can google horse color genetics and learn all about it. You don't need to understand these for the game though, and they don't effect anything. When you breed, if your foal is a somewhat normal horse color, you'll be given the color genetic code and it will be stored in the database as well. This is really just a little bit of added fun for those who enjoy genetics.
    just as an addition to kyra's post, we use this link to calculate color genetics when you breed - there is also some reading info there. and if you want to play around and see different combinations of genetics you can see this link. Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]