• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

posting foals with mothers?
    We were told a couple months ago that posting mares and foals together could count towards post totals for both parties, which was cool, because posting foals is hard enough as is and posting them with their mothers is a good little bonus towards unlocking their traits later on--especially as some will take 40-50 points to unlock their traits.

I tried to transfer some of Rhaenyra's points from posting her with Cress to Jaime to get his color-changing back and suddenly the rules are different? When did this change? Posting foals with dams has always been a sort of fluid thing as they're always changing and always shifting and now they have to be solid, fleshed out characters for the points to count?

I'm not upset about it, don't get me wrong. I was trying to fix the Jaime thing for breeding season and Rhae had points to spare since she doesn't need them. I'm just genuinely curious as to why that changed.
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

The rules didn't change. As the fairy said, the character wasn't fleshed out enough in the posts. Since the very beginning, the officers have said that posting two horses together is acceptable, but both characters must be fleshed out in that post - think that their piece of the post should essentially be able to stand alone (maybe as a shorter post than the average, but hopefully that explanation helps clarify). I haven't read your posts for exact language, but having a character just standing there hanging out doesn't count (or whatever the case may be for your posts).

We said we'd update the rules so it's clear, so hopefully there's no more misunderstandings, but not because it's a change from the original rules.