• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time To Come Clean (Jedi)

It has been a while since Marlyn was announced the new leader of Sylva, he thought long and hard about it but he would be leaving the lands. Of course he wanted Sunfall and Raxa to follow so that he could be around his children. He didn't fear Sunfall coming with him since they had another foal on the way, but Raxa...she was another story. He didn't know what to think, surely she was mad, surely she wouldn't want to leave the only home she has known, for his own selfish reasons.

His mission was to seek out Raxa and Zhenga, the filly he had minimal interactions with. He had been searching for a whilen ow but finally he was able to find the two. They were enjoying a snack of grass, small in size, it seemed like this winter would never end. He slowly approached the two extending his neck to nuzzle Zhenga hello he said joyously before lifting his head to turn to Raxa I am leaving Sylva, I did not agree to follow a foal, I agreed to follow Kreios or Ygritte. There are plenty of lands out there, plenty of lands with strong more mature leaders. he was bold and straight to the point I hope that you would come with me, but I know I cannot make you, I just ask if you do not come...you let me have Zhenga  He ensured there was space between the two in case she lashed out. He was stepping on her toes, but he did not want to lose his foals, he wouldn't keep Zhenga from her mother though. If the filly preferred to stay here with Raxa than he would leave, but he would surely be back to visit Zhenga whenever he could.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[Raxa]

Messages In This Thread
    Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Raxa - 11-15-2016, 03:33 AM
    RE: Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Jedi - 11-23-2016, 03:13 PM
    RE: Time To Come Clean (Jedi) - by Raxa - 11-24-2016, 01:30 PM