• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any
    Alivia
    I believe the night I’ve never met hides one elusive star I need
    She doesn't really feel abandoned by guidelines or definitions. Yes, her sister, mother and father had seemingly left Taiga on a mass exodus that did include the blue girl. She should have been more disturbed or scared. She should have felt hurt and betrayed but then again, Alivia had gone off on her own. Gone to see what lay just beyond the reach of the great tress and the tall mountains. Gone to see what could satisfy her curious mind.

She had met nameless faces and faceless names. Tall tales and short yarns all woven into the fabric of this new land in which she had been born into. Alivia did miss the warmth of her sister by her side and her mother's sweet and gentle features. It all struck a sensitive nerve deep within her that she was desperate to cover up.

The blue limbs move her down the beaten paths that seemed to be so much more worn since she had left. Each hoof falls steadily and confidently to drawn her closer to where the inhabitants of Taiga lived. Each expansion of her nostrils deliver new scents that register and bring forth no names or faces. It makes her quiver slightly with each step knowing that Taiga was not the place that she had left.

It seems achingly long before the indigo reaches what she can figure is a central location (it was easy to get lost among the trees sometimes) before she finds a place to rest and survey. The warmth of the sun across her back is comforting despite the frosted chill that still clung to the branches of the great pines. "Hello?" Her voices raises slightly as she questions for a response. The young woman steadies herself for who may greet her just beyond the ferns and sparse bushes.

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM