• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any
    Jinju
    Just like her parents Jinju had learned how to lurk in the shadows. It was mostly due to her father, who had started to learn her the way of the wolf. Reagan, her mother, would learn her magic, once they both had their powers back. Their trip to the mountain wasn’t a too fond memory of the inky black girl. Yes, it had been the place where she had first called Reagan ‘mother’ and her mother had been willing to mark Jinju as her own. What the fairy had done upset Jinju, but her mother’s words had meant so much more. It was only a bit unfortunate that her mother was now stuck in wolf form.

The arrival for the indigo girl hadn’t go unnoticed by her. The forest was her home, which she had grown to know quite well. Here she felt comfortable and safe, and she naturally reacted to whatever happened in Taiga. She’s drawn to Alivia like a moth to a flame. This time Jinju doesn’t shy away from revealing herself, but Aliva was no stranger. In fact, they had once gotten lost in the forest together. In the middle of the night, far away from the others, with the howling of wolves in the background.

With her mother lurking around in wolf form, it perhaps wasn’t a very good idea to let her old childhood friend wander alone. ”Be aware of the big bad wolf~” she teases in a sing-song voice as she steps out into the little clearing. She gladly joins the indigo girl in the sunlight, letting the rays warm her skin. A soft sigh leaves her lips and a small smile trails on the corners of her lips. She did miss her own warmth. ”Long time no see, Alivia. Welcome back home.” Her ruby eyes twinkle in the light as she expands her neck into Alivia’s direction, offering the other girl her nose to exchange scents, a smile lingering on her lips.

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM