• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any
    The indigo girl, tall and lean, meets the gaze of the wolf. It was difficult to miss the snowy creature against the dark and dull drapery of forest hues. The blue girl with pale eyes are smirking slightly, amused that a stupid canine would be so tempted to  dare nibble on her pretty blue hide. Brazen snort is expelled openly, challenging the creature.

But the rustle of leaves and limbs draw Liv's attention away. From and unseen entrance, the familiar form of Jinju emerges almost soundlessly. Surprise sweeps away the boldness that had just occupied her young features as Liv rushes to her to friend to embrace her happily. "Oh Jinju!" Liv is rather breathless in her exacerbation before whipping her heard to find the white wolf. Something in Jinju's words have an underlying meaning.

A coy expression toys on her feminine features as she smirks. "That wolf must be one of yours?" The words split her lips momentarily before they melt back into a playful smirk. It was damn good to see another familiar face since her family had seemed to just disburse. Liv seemed to find herself wondering about her twin more than her mother or father. It was a terrible ache not knowing where your sister, your twin, was. The two had been inseparable from birth till one day -poof!- they all were gone. Trouble winks across her features in a fleeting second before she snuffs it out and smile to Jinji. "I have missed you...it feels good to be back"
    alivia

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM