• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll be your martyr; reagan/any
    Jinju
    The smile upon her lips grows wider when her greeting is return, with just as much – or even more – enthusiasm. Jinju gladly returns the hug, her own muzzle lightly brushing among Liv’s neck. They were no longer the girls that had met, but not women yet either. Nonetheless it was nice to see a familiar face returning. Except for her adopted sister Heda – for which Jinju was extremely grateful because she had always been jealous of the bond between Arete and Alivia – there weren’t really others of her age around.

The other girl’s question has her laughing softly, slightly shaking her head. Turning herself towards the white wolf she nickers softly at the creature, before turning to look at Aliva again with a smile. ”Believe it or not, but that’s my mother” she answers with a crooked grin, lightly rolling her shoulders, ruby eyes on Reagan as she makes herself known. Not for long though, her attention swiftly moving back to Alivia, smile on her lips as she once again reaches out to push her muzzle against the indigo girl’s shoulder. ”I’m glad you’re back. I’ve missed you too, just as our nightly adventures” she answers with a soft chuckle in her voice, eyes twinkling enthusiastically.

Jinju only moves away from her indigo friend’s side as her mother moves up beside her. She returns Reagan the same sweet smile, nuzzling closer in the gray mare’s side and eyes fluttering slightly upon the sign of affection. Jinju couldn’t imagine that she would ever get enough of this, loving the feeling of belonging and being loved. ”Well, I couldn’t let you take my friend away from me, not?” she answers with a soft chuckle in her voice, eyes traveling back to the indigo girl. ”But yes, it indeed has been a while. Although I’m pretty sure I’m able to recognize my friends, mom.”

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 11-18-2016, 04:18 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 11-18-2016, 04:57 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Reagan - 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM
    RE: I'll be your martyr; reagan/any - by Alivia - 12-21-2016, 09:07 AM