• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lion hearted girl
    Horse's Full Name:Akiva
    Breed:Unknown
    Color:Buckskin
    Player Out of Character Name:Magala 
    Anything else you'd like to include:Can she have gazelle horns? I think it says in the joining that you can join 1 char with horns/wings etc if you are new? I am a returning player after many years break so I may not count as new. So, no worries if not Smile
    @[Magala]

Hi there, and welcome back to Beqanna! Just a few notes/questions for you.

1) You can join with horns if you don't have any traited horses yet, but it can only be a unicorn horn, pegasus wings, or immortality. No special horns/wings.

2) I don't see any characters under Magala as an OOC name. Was this your OOC name before? If not, and you'd like to change to Magala, can you please post in Updates as well? We ask that you keep the same OOC name for all your characters.

Thanks!
    Heya Kyra, 

Its okay, it was just the gazelle horns i was hoping for , i would rather she was without in that case Smile

I did used to play under a different alias but i am not going to play any of my old characters again and would like to continue under this new alias - is that okay?

Magala <3
    @[Magala],

I spoke with the other owner/offices, but it's in the rules that you cannot have two OOC names and we really don't want to make an exception to this. If you would prefer to PM one of the owners/officers what your old OOC name is, we can update it that way.