• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

Aditi
    The days have been long.

There's a finality in the stallion's voice, and Aditi is not intrigued enough to press the subject. Her amber eyes watch him closely, though, as is her nature. He offers his name and the dappled mare gives him a terse nod in return, "Aditi." Falling silent, the mare flicks her ears forward to listen to Rodrik's description of Beqanna.

He portrays his homeland almost cryptically, which does a bit to improve her aforementioned intrigue, but it's at this time that another stallion joins them, and Aditi's attention is drawn away from Rodrik.

She assesses the demeanor of this newcomer and decides he's quite amiable. She nods again, this time to Magnus, before shifting to make it easier to see the both of them. A cold wind picks up, requiring Aditi to step forward to better hear the conversation, though she decidedly sidesteps Magnus's question. Instead, she refers back to Rodrik's previous statement pertaining to what they had all become.

"And who have you both become?" Her amber eyes move between the pair casually, though she's increasingly curious of whatever had caused the reckoning in this place.

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran;
    fuck, that's what they all just end up doing in the end

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Aditi - 12-06-2016, 04:34 PM