• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

we’re on each other’s team…
    She went to the borders, following the scent of Jinju, sensing something was amiss. Iasan was behind her, trailing behind, his fluffy little bottom hopping through the brush like a rabbit as he struggled to keep up. The pine needles and the large trunks made it hard for little legs to navigate, but he make short work of it, and with a quiet eye, Reagan nodded her satisfaction to her small child as she went in search of her older fire-child. Seeing another on the cusp of the redwoods, she immediately finds herself coming up behind Jinju, and nuzzles her. “Hello, my darling Jinju.” Iasan took his place firmly beneath his mother—following at such a brisk pace makes for little hungry tummies.

Reagan’s children beside her, she is proud of Jinju for her approach in dealing with the stranger. Jinju was a strong contender for one day being a ruler herself. Was the blood in her veins? Only time would tell. Turning to the woman, she nods her head, relaxing just a bit. “Hello there. You have stumbled upon the Taiga forest. I am one of its leaders, and here you see two of my children. My name is Reagan. As my daughter has so aptly put—what can we do for you?”

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 11-27-2016, 11:47 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Jinju - 11-28-2016, 08:26 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Reagan - 11-30-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 12-01-2016, 09:08 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Reagan - 12-13-2016, 06:25 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Jinju - 12-19-2016, 05:36 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 01-07-2017, 02:35 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Reagan - 01-08-2017, 06:24 AM