• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but when you wake up she's always gone, gone, gone; any
    Clarisse
    Her fathers absence weighed much anticipation upon her wild soul. Would she ever see him? Would he ever return to reclaim his station in Ischia? She worried about him, perhaps even too much. but her wandering thoughts about her father caused her to wander herself, troubling herself with anxiety of maybe he returned while she continued to stray from their new homeland. With a hopeful heart one part of her wished for him not to return, it was strange how she longed for him yet still loathed him at the very exact time.

Wandering aimlessly, the obsidian girl found herself treading through the brush of the home for lost children. The scenery was new and vastly different from what she remember of the place as a child, passing it alongside her twin sister as they traveled day by day to the playground. It was quite different flourishing with it's own sort of life spring brought to the land but it was life marked with sorrowful faces.

She hoped to pass through unnoticed, motherhood was never really her forte and if she were ever to be a mother, her child would be the product of some form of love. Not to be abandoned off the face of the earth but her child would be hers, made of her own blood. But with the crane of an inclined ebony cranium and the swivel of a lobe she catches the sweet pitched vocals of a child, a little girl none the less. The filly called out to her, addressing her as mommy, and Clarisse's heart nearly breaks at the sound of her hopeful vocals.

"I'm sorry love, I'm not your mommy." She answers with silky vocals. As she steps gracefully into the clearing to meet the little girl who mistaken her as her mother. Extending her velvet muzzle towards the blue filly, in a friendly manner. "But if you wish to, you may call me your mommy. Whats your name sweet child?" She coos to the azure girl, dark chocolate eyes fawning over the child. Jesus christ Clarisse get ahold of yourself. Thats all she could her remind herself of what she was getting into.
    dont make promises that you cant keep
    html by call

It's been forever since I've posted Clari, so lets see how this goes XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but when you wake up she's always gone, gone, gone; any - by Clarisse - 11-29-2016, 08:58 PM