• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

activity check [nov.]
    Hey, everyone! I figured it's high time we had a board to start ranks and keeping track of our residents. :) There is a message on there, if you'd like to check it out for the latest update.

For this, I just need to know the following:
    • Who is planning on staying here
    • Whether you want to be a resident or in the ranks
    • If you're interested in a Council position

Council positions will be capped at 3 total: Head of War, Head of Peace, and one more selected by Magnus.

That's it! If you need anything else or have any ideas, just let me know. :) <3
    Oh I love the layout very much! Big Grin

Lucrezia is definitely here. She would like to be in the ranks and is interested in either Head of Peace or council. I know she hasn't been around long posting wise here but she will be eager to prove herself or whatever your game plan is Smile haha
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Layout looks tight.

Okay, so Longear is here, lowkey interested in a council position. Ranks. 
    Technically, Giver and Alight are here too (in a headcanon kind of way lol), for right now. To residents with them, I suppose. And Mauve (Woodrow x Longear, if that info is relevant) can be under children!
    Eira and Taiga are here! Both as residents. Smile
    Briske and Rustle are babies that will end up here in a bit! <3
    Eight is here, just hangin' around (:
    Offspring is here, for anything Magnus may need.

Ellyse is also here, and would take a rank in war for sure.
    I seriously need the motivation to get back to posting.

Canaan is present as well - a resident; no desire for rank for now.
    Wreath is here <3

Sorry I am bum and haven't replied in the Field but she'said coming.

And I'm thinking just a resident for now. Smile
    meow hi
    okay so malis is a dirty lurker and is probably hanging around in the shadows like the useless resident she is. :|
    australis is going to be dropping roots here soon and would probably enjoy being put in peace caste
    <3
    do i plan to play weir or newton or scholar atm? no, not really. do they lurk in Tephra? Anywhere Eira is Weir is too <3
    and of course that pitiful sob Killdare is meandering around you can be sure but wont be posted atm.

ie: idk if that is important but i felt need to recognize their undeaths anyways xD
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB