• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brisgustle! & any
    Boyo could maybe use a quote or something...

"Found ya, Russie!!"

With a wild yelp, he flew to his feet, eyes wide in fright! Dried and brittle leaves flew around him, and a pretty red one hung over his face, caught on the nub of a unicorn horn. Panting, he quickly scanned for the threat. What! What is it Briske? Where? I'll stomp it! More frantic searching gave no new results. Slowly, he realized she wasn't cowering at his side.

And then he remembered. They were playing. He remembered finding the perfect place to hide! A soft pile of leaves had covered him, dispersing the sunlight in beautiful shades of reds and oranges. It was so nice in there, so cozy, and.. he must have fallen asleep. He had been so tired today, worrying over her while she slept. It was up to him to keep her safe, after all; she was his Other.

His head ducked in shame, shoulders slumped, as he turned to give her a fragile smile. I um. Oh gosh he'd ruined her game. She loved this game! How had he fallen asleep? Something could have happened to her and he would have slept through the whole thing. He was a terrible Other. I.. I'm really sorry, Briske. I won't do it again. Shall I try to find you now? he asked hopefully. He couldn't believe he'd messed things up. He would demand himself not to watch over her as she slept but he knew that was useless. He would always be vigilant in caring for her.

Messages In This Thread
    Brisgustle! & any - by Briske - 11-30-2016, 02:02 PM
    RE: Brisgustle! & any - by Rustle - 12-11-2016, 10:58 PM
    RE: Brisgustle! & any - by Ghast - 12-15-2016, 09:08 PM